Paper Mache Imaginary Insects - 6th Grade (MYP Year 1)
Objective: Students will study the anatomy of insects in order to create their own imaginary insect that shows a believable head, thorax, and abdomen.
- Insect is thoroughly planned and created to be functional (method of eating, method of moving, method of protection)
- Armature built sturdily showing a head, abdomen, and thorax.
- Paper mache is applied correctly.
- Painted neatly, no white space showing.
- Written explanation of insect includes what it is, what it eats, where it lives, and how it defends itself.